View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Default ebay Seller Jerry Jersey

Posted By: Jon Canfield

Apologies to bump this old thread but I felt I needed to. As others have stated here, jerryjersey continually sells items with descriptions that are totally misleading; most having to do with cigarette packs. In fact, I have never seen jerryjersey sell a cigarette pack that was correctly described. All are very misleading and because of the blatantly false description jerrjersey gives, the items sell for multiples of their true value. Jerryjersey is knowingly duping the public and I equate his actions to be almost the same as those who sell cut-outs pretending to be cards.

Up for auction right now is a Hassan box that jerryjersey claims to have once held a triple folder:

http://tinyurl.com/56a9kg>

However, this box is from Canada, and while the style is the same, this box NEVER held a triple folder. As such, the value of the box is a fraction of what it would be if it was correct (meaning if it actually held a triple folder). Now, I don’t know if the high bidder or jerryjersey are members of this forum and are reading this thread, but if they are, I encourage either to contact me if they would like to discuss.