View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 08:14 AM
Administrator

Default Brockelman & Luckey Auction report

Posted By: Jodi Birkholm

Jim,

I would strongly recommend that you consider consulting the online features provided by the auction houses you bid with. If for nothing else, I really think you would enjoy/greatly benefit from being able to inspect high resolution close-up scans of the PSA 9's and 10's that I understand you love. Adding to this thought, may I ask you how many times you have disagreed on a card's grade once opening up the package from the auction house? How much of that can be attributed to catalogue photos that are too small, or which fail to depict both sides of the card? You might be able to save yourself both time and a greatly unwanted headache if you inspect the online scans. The majority of the online sites are extremely user-friendly. Should you decide to give it a shot, feel free to drop me a line if there are features you're having difficulty in spotting. A little time spent using the features will start breeding familiarity in fairly short order. Trust me--I think you'll like it more than you seem to surmise.