Thread: E94 Young
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Default E94 Young

Posted By: Josh Wulkan

Ed,
I'm sorry that you feel our policy is unacceptable. We do everything we can to accurately describe the merchandise. As I stated in my email to Matt, we are not Professional authenticators. I'm not sure I can 100% positively identify a "rebuilt" corner. I don't use black light to look at our cards, primarily because that is what we pay PSA or SGC to do. I have only been in this business for 23-years and Bill Huggins has only been around for 32-years of this industry. I think we both feel that it is important to describe what we sell to the best of our ability. For us to regrade cards that have been professionally graded is not a practice that we would like to get into. If we were selling a card that PSA graded a VG 3, but we both felt the card is really an EX-MT 6, should I describe the card as a PSA 3, but a Josh Wulkan 6? The masses do not pay for Josh Wulkan Graded cards, they pay for PSA graded cards - that's why people send them hundreds of thousands of cards per month. The issue with this card is to be taken up by the eventual winner of the card and PSA, if the winner feels that PSA has made an error. If you still feel that our policy is unacceptable to you, I would be happy to discuss it further, via a phone call. Please feel free to contact me directly at your convienence. My home/office number in California is 510-530-1156.
thanks,
Josh Wulkan
VP of Auction Operations

www.hugginsandscott.com