View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Default BIG CONGRATS TO MY BOSTON CELTICS!!!!!!

Posted By: Greg Theberge

Scott,

And to anyone else to whom this may apply...

Little bit of advice.

Life is to freaking short to be annoyed at such meaningless, inconsequential, issues as the "loyalty" of fans, why they're at a game, "pink hats", etc. etc. etc. Rather than finding fault with something, why not just enjoy it for what it is? I can't for the life of me understand why people come down on other teams either. Ooooooooooooooh, I just hate Boston teams!!! Talk about who should wear a pink hat.

You know what I find annoying?

Grown adults behaving and whining like children.

I wish my brother in law, an avid Boston Sports fan, and one of the best friends I had in this world, who I just lost three months ago to cancer, was here to see the boys in green win it again.

Although I admit I don't follow basketball as religiously as I do the Sox, does that make me a bad person for following them through the series?
If anyone thinks it does, grow up and behave like a man.

I get so tires of the freaking immaturity on here at times. And I couldn't care less if that offends anyone.

Greg

Edited to say, that the only thing I hate about my teams getting popular for whatever reason is that it's now very hard to get tickets to see them. But, it certainly makes it more enjoyable when a place is packed rather than a third full.