View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Default SHOELESSJIM & Vintage Investment ebay situation

Posted By: Jason Duncan

I recently received my first 3 of many negs I am sure after almost 8 years on ebay as a seller of vintage cards. I know I warranted some negative response from Scott for the poor packaging (which I immediately took care of and only a few packages got sent like that). This is really going too far by abusing ebay's new "screw the seller" system. This ***wipe has decided to neg me on 3 graded cards that were sent in oversized mailer for shipping charges. These charges again were CLEARLY stated in the description $5 for the first graded card and $2 per additional card. I dont think this was a huge markup for shipping. Yes, it is more than what it actually cost, but I just wanted covered. I would consider dropping shipping to help, but with this new system I do not think it will matter. i have been selling for 8 years like this and shoelessjim has purchased many items with no problems or complaints before. Clearly a plan to sabatogue perfect feedback. I am sure you will be seeing my items in an auction house soon for I am about done with feebay and their irresponsible way of managing their site. I truly enjoyed this hobby for the good people and history of the game, but seems like there are too many morons like this out there that like to ruin a good thing. I would recommend blocking this bidder. THis really blindsighted me out of nowhere.

Jason

(changed title since I locked the other thread...in order to be more fair)-leon