View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Default WSSCA show May 31st-June 1st in the Seattle area (Shoreline)

Posted By: Andrew

The Washington State Sports Collectors Association (WSSCA) card show is coming up Saturday, May 31st, and Sunday, June 1st. This is the 36th annual summer show put on by WSSCA, making it the longest running card show in the US. The WSSCA show perhaps is the only show left in the Pacific Northwest containing pre-war material after the demise of the Tacoma Dome shows.

Mark Macrae will be setting up at the show with his usual assortment of fantastic material. Robert Adesso and I also will have a table solely comprised of pre-war. Other dealers will have pre-war material as well, including Keith Schneider of Gasoline Alley Antiques. A list of dealers and other show information is available on the WSSCA web site: www.wssca.net

The show again will be held at the Meridian Park Elementary School in Shoreline, WA. The address is 17077 Meridian Ave. N, Shoreline, WA (about 10 minutes north of downtown Seattle). There will be 44 tables. If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me an email. I hope to see some Net 54ers at the show. Come say hello, I will be at the first table on the left when you enter.

Andrew Jerome
callmefugazi@yahoo.com