Thread: Paypal.........
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Default Paypal.........

Posted By: jim

<<I think this is on topic, but if you send a money order to someone and they say they never received it, is it possible to get your money back by filing a claim?

Also, I would never send a check to someone I don't know, it's a free pass to your account information.

-Alan>>

If it's a postal money order you can go to the office where you purchased it, bring along the MO #, the date and the amount the money order was for.

There is a number the clerk can call and have an immediate answer as to whether it was cashed or not.

If it was cashed there is a form to fill out and they will send you a scan of the front and back of the money order showing you who cashed it and when.

If it was not cashed there is a form to fill out and they will refund your money but not immediately. I'm not really sure how long it takes to get the refund/replacement.

Both the form for copies and the form for replacement have a cost of around $5-6, it's been a while since I had somebody fill one out. Doesn't happen all that often.