View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 08:36 AM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>shelly jaffe</b><p>I listed a gentleman by the name of Jerry Richards. His name was given to me by the dean of forensics at GWU. He is ex FBI and has the title of Question document examiner.<br /><br />Gerald B. Richards, M.S.<br />Adjunct Instructor of Forensic Examination of Questioned Documents<br />Mr. Richards is a Forensic Examiner of Questioned Documents and Photographs, as well as a lecturer and consultant. He is owner of Richards’ Forensic Services and a former Associate Professorial Lecturer at The George Washington University. His educational background includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Photography, an M.S. in Education degree from Southern Illinois University and completed additional studies at The George Washington University and the University of Virginia through the FBI Academy.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> Jerry Richards<br />Jerry Richards is one of the country's leading experts in both the examination of questioned documents and questioned photographic evidence. As the recently retired head of the FBI Laboratory's Special Photographic Unit and former head of the Document Operations/Research Unit, he brings with him the latest skills and techniques of the world's foremost forensic laboratory. In fact, Jerry’s forensic analysis and testimony in the cases of John Walker and Jerry Whitworth played a significant part in the convictions of America’s worst spies. In addition, document examiners around the world have benefited from the Video Spectroscanner invented by Jerry over his long career. He has also become a highly sought-after speaker and lecturer to groups both within and outside the government.<br /><br />I talked with Jerry and he was very helpful. If it comes down to asking Morales questions that we might not know to ask, he would be a big help.