View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 06:32 AM
Administrator

Default Thread Done= the learning lesson of the T206 Young

Posted By: Sean BH

All I know is, I originally contacted the buyer on May 3rd asking him if he had a buy it now price, and if not to not end the auction early or at least let me make an offer if he is. Around 3:30 my time yesterday (which is 4:30 board time) I noticed the Young was missing in my watched items (not sure when it was pulled), I contacted the buyer and asked what happened and he said something along the lines that eBay added it to a list of cards that have to be graded and he was getting graded. I replied and asked if he just wanted to sell it...I assume he was talking to Jamie at this point, and he said he was getting it GRADED.

Off to do yard work and drink a few beers, I came in last night (around 9 pm my time) and noticed this thread, I again contacted the seller and asked if it's being graded or he sold it. He responded that it should be back up from grading in two weeks.

I was just more confused that anything, Jamie saying the card was already shipped and this guy saying it's being graded.

sdbh