View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Default Thread Done= the learning lesson of the T206 Young

Posted By: John

“he told me he was going to get the card graded and relist.. I asked him how much to buy the card out right.. he said 300... I then posted the thread about is the card real and how much would it be worth...The auction was well over at this point and he did not end it early because of me... once I heard its worth well over 300 I sent paypal to seller and he explained my card has shipped out already...”

“Just didnt want people to think that I had the guy end it early to stop him from getting a higher price than what he thought it would go for... “

Jamie; good enough but come on guy just admit you swopped a nice deal; don’t paint yourself with the innocent brush.

Be proud you got a great card for a steal, and you certainly didn’t clue the seller in on this, and the last thing you would have wanted to happen was have this relisted graded. You also have posted this back and card twice in two different threads on this board plugging for answers…you got the answer you were looking for worth a lot more than he was asking and a lot less than you would have had to pay if the seller listed the card again graded.

End of story take it for what it is no need to spin it. Nobody ever just says beat you too it suckers, it's always some story of why they’re not a bad guy and it was just a lucky circumstance or it was the collectors wish as to why the auction ended and the item didn’t get relisted for those who were watching the auction. I wish once someone would just come clean and just blow raspberries in our faces and say haha beat you to it that would be refreshing at least.

I’ll keep an eye out on the BST for it Jamie, congrats!