Thread: SGC Ratings
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Administrator

Default SGC Ratings

Posted By: Mike Mccullough

Not to hijack the thread or to bash but,,,

Whats up with getting no reply when you send an Email. Ive been trying to get a hold of Steve who took my submission in Chicago which involved a crossover. I keep getting the message (This is a warning message only. Your message remains in the server queue, the server will try to send it again. You should not try to resend your message now.)
Followed in a couple days by undeliverable...

Does this just mean that he cant keep up answering emails???

I tried to Crossover a GAI 3 Cobb card I bought from Barry awhile back to an SGC holder. The crossover grade was not important and I thought STeve H understood this... I gave him several other purchases also while I was there.. Steve said after inspection of the card that all was fine and that the grade should crossover fine.. He filled out the sheet, made some scribbly notes, charged me a couple bones, and everything was good.. My card came back a "code G"...

All I wanted was the damn thing in an SGC holder..
Im kinda old school and I like dealing face to face with people thats why I drove to Chicago.. I hate using the mail to send cards to be graded. In fact, Im not much of a fan of graded cards in the first place.. But I do love the SGC holders and the way they make a PreWar card look..