View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Default PSA vs. SCG -- Discount Valuation

Posted By: CoreyRS.hanus

I have a dream,

A person will not openly pine for change unless he/she is prepared to sacrifice to effectuate said change.

I have a dream,

A person openly pining for change will cease trying to distinguish his/her hypocritical actions on the basis they are unrelated to his/her initial call for change.

I have a dream,

PSA HOFers will demand PSA, upon re-submission, check for alterations and for those found to be altered, take them out of circulation and provide fair compensation for the damages caused thereby to the card owner.

I have a dream,

No one gives business to a grading company that knowingly turns a blind eye to alterations upon re-submissions, or that will not remove such cards from circulation.

I have dream,

People who blast certain auction houses and their executives for actions inconsistent with the best interests of the hobby set their crosshairs on grading companies and their executives who are guilty of similar transgressions.

I have a dream.

Note: This version of "I Have a Dream" is not meant to be in any way disrespectful to Dr. Martin Luther King or his legacy. To the contrary, I regard his "I Have a Dream" speech to be one of the most inspirational and important addresses given in our country's history.

EDITED for grammar.