View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Default The Only NY Giants That We Should Be Talking About

Posted By: T206Collector

...that people that try to return the focus to pre-war cards -- even with a little attitude -- would not be villified.

MVSNYC -- you have lately been interested in discussing my comments on this board, but I have no idea how to e-mail you. You log in anonymously. If you'd like to share your opinions about me, please send me an e-mail or at least let me e-mail you.

My comments were not condescending -- they were obnoxious. I am happy to stand by them as obnoxious and even rude to people who like to write OT posts. But sheesh -- they were hardly condescending, let alone to anyone specific, and only an attempt to use the Super Bowl to generate interest in 1905 Giants baseball cards, which are actually on topic on this Board.

If you can get slammed for trying to introduce a topic on the 1905 New York Giants -- even for doing it obnoxiously -- then this Board has lost more of its focus than I had previously feared.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Visit http://www.t206collector.com for my blog, interviews, articles, card galleries and more!