View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 06:27 AM
Administrator

Default Louisville N172's

Posted By: Tom Boblitt

are tougher than the norm. Collected them for quite a while (living in Louisville) and had about 25 when I sold most of my OJ's off a few years back. I had (3) Brownings. The mgr card of Kelly (I think) is probably the toughest or one of the toughest. I've been told only a couple are known. Shannon is another one of the tougher cards as well. I had 2-3 N173 OJ Cabinets and 7 'proofs' as well. 6 on Scholten Studios mounts from St. Louis and one on a Wybrant mount from Louisville. Bought 4 of the proofs from an Oregon trail auction and 2 of them from Lipsets. Don't really remember where the Wybrant cabinet came from. It was Farmer Vaughan I believe. Liked the Wybrant cabinet the most. Will post some of the proof pictures here later when I have access to my external hard drive with photos on it. I don't know the tough poses from the team and I seriously doubt any light will be shed on that in this thread by anyone in the know but as with all of the OJ's there are tough poses of easy players that are closely held to the vest of just a few with the knowledge.