View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Default Petition To Reinstate Lee Behrens

Posted By: Al Simeone

Hi Leon,
Fair enough. I do understand your point, as moderator hard decisions must be made in order for the board to continue to be looked at as a reputable entity in the field of vintage baseball cards. But you stated that many people have emailed you in Peter C defense saying that he shouldnt have been banned (or time out) which ever you prefer,I went back to look at the latest posting "Petition to reinstate Peter C" And I really only see 1 person who is in support of not banning him. I would love to see all his other supporters step up and see what they have to say!
Point being in the future when you do let Peter C back on the board in order not to have this kind of problem pop up again (and believe me it will) I think before Peter is allowed to post anything it should be run thru YOU as the moderator first. I think that would be very fair at this point. If you go back and look ( not taking Lees last set of posts into consideration) Peter C has had the most locks put on his postings! I think that speaks volumes for the subject matter he thinks is important. Lee "blew a gasket" no doubt about it but Leon In my view and IMO things might have worked out much better if SOMEONE was dealt with much earlier.We must not forget what I believe started the Peter C downward spiral on the memorabilia side the POST "An Offshoot Of The First Amendment The Freedom To Post" I think that speaks volumes of what Peter C really wanted to acomplish!!!!!!!!