View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Administrator

Default Petition To Reinstate Lee Behrens

Posted By: leon

I try my hardest to be very fair. Many times I do things for the board that I don't personally agree with. If there was only a miniscule (1 day suspension) repercussion for serious actions on the board then others would think they could do the same thing and not have to worry about it. Pretty soon anarchy would rule. I don't want to seem like a "meanie" but that's the way I see it. I realize Lee, as well as many others, stated they didn't like Peter C on the board. What most might not realize is that I get many emails and talk to lots of folks about the board, everyday. Most folks have been saying, at least off of the board, that Peter C should not have been banned. I do think it got to a point, recently, where a time out was warranted. So I gave him one. Lee gets one too, for taking matters into his own hands. It might have been a noble thing to do but not the right thing to do.....again, that's just the way I see it.

I had to wake up on Sunday morning to find he had gone berserk on the board and was forced to make a decision. I did.....regards

edited spellin'.....Thanks Pete!!