View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Default Leon, A Peter C. Thought

Posted By: Rich Klein

Where I personally host a baseball trivia game once a month, that reminds me of Peter C.

Just like Peter; his mental outline of what he wanted to ask as a question was good; in fact he was amongst the best questioners of the hosts. However, in a 30 question game, you could count on AT LEAST 6 (20 percent) of the questions having to be thrown out because he did properly write down what he was thinking of.

I have given PETER C the same suggestion I gave this host; which is, LOOK at what you write and make sure it makes sense before you send it out. In all honesty, most of Peter's recent threads (except for the ones in which he specifically says O/T) are fairly interesting but they are poorly written and organized.

Peter, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take more time into what you write and specify if you have to. The classic comments about PSA 10's being sold at a discount is your most recent egragious example of having a good thought but not being specific enough. In that case; you can find discounted PSA 10's; but they are sure not pre-1978 and definately not pre-War. If you had said that cards from the overproduced era (1987-94) are available at a discount; then that would have made sense.

So, please think, read your comment before sending and TAKE YOUR TIME before posting.

You are no dummy Peter; however; your enthusiasm many times gets the best of you.

So, personally, I encourage to keep posting IF you promise to take your time and make sure your comment makes sense not just to you but to someone else who may be reading that comment.

Regards
Rich