View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Default Need advice for a GAI problem.

Posted By: leon

Hmmmm...how to put this. I just heard from a source that is closer than anyone, including the person I mentioned in my previous post, to this situation and here is the up to the minute low down. GAI is NOT over at this particular moment. I am not saying they will not go out of business but at this very moment (5 minutes ago) they aren't. There are things trying to be worked out but it is a very, very fluid situation and could change by the minute/hour. They were evicted as some monies that were supposed to come in, didn't, and rent couldn't be made. All of the submissions are in a secured storage, I am told. NO one at this moment can get to them. This could change very quickly depending on what happens in the next hours. I am told they are trying to work details out to be able to STAY in business AND secure a new lease. I know they are very saddened about their customers having to go through this and no one wanted this to happen, obviously. I was told that this board will be made aware of the situation as soon as something is firm. My guess is we will know more in the next 24-48 hours.....I am sorry I can't tell who my sources are on this but I promised.....