View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:51 AM
Administrator

Default Kevin Saucier - Adding Value

Posted By: Keith Conforti

I didn't know it was against the rules to mention your esteemed organization. I thought I agreed not to accept any threads your guys kept sending me. If you want to be so secretive that noone can even mention the letters lts in sequence fine--in fact I told Al that if that was the deal I made I would live up to it.. I turned out it wasn't but nonetheless I told him that based on our friendship and what he has done for me if it bothered him that much to poke fun at LTS then I would stop.

Even though I know you trashed me in a thread on lts your comments have been fair and I hold no grudge.

Where to begin here Jim... first off, you don't know anything about what I may or may not have posted on another board... stop blowing smoke.

Next.. every time you mention LTS you are snidely, jealously poking fun at it, so by your own definition of post content you ARE breaking the agreement you made with Al because you constantly poke fun at it and try to shine a negative light on it... just play it safe and don't write about it because obviously you can't help yourself when it comes to taking jabs.

I really think its rich that you asked back in after all this! Tell us, why do you want to come back when you only have negative feelings and comments about LTS?