View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Administrator

Default O/T A-Rod $350M Contract...R U Kidding Me?

Posted By: Fred C

Marc,

Are you serious? The bottom line is that baseball is a great game. I'm fortunate enough to be able to go to games. There are a lot of people that don't have that opportunity. A-rods just trying to get what he thinks is due to him (as all other players do) but A-rod does it on a much more "grand" scale. Lets face it, the more they have to pay the players, the less available the game is to those that can't afford it. No, I guess A-rod isn't a total nitwit because he's going after as much dough as he can. How much is enough? Lets drive the price of baseball games out of the reach of the fans and isolate the inner city youth that don't have ball fields to play on or the opportunity to enjoy this game. You know Marc, why don't you just chill out a bit. I guess it's hard to read between the lines sometimes. "Unsubstantiated personal attacks"? As if he really only has a brain the size of a peanut. Seriously... that is just too funny... please tell me how I "substantiate" that fact? Lets just say he may not be the brightest bulb in the box... A-rods very famous... why would someone as famous as him be seen with someone that isn't his wife? Yup, he's just a brainiac... have a nice day Marc...

Edited to add - David, that's too funny...