View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Administrator

Default Huggins and Scott Auctions Apologizes to Dan McKee

Posted By: dan mckee

Is this the same Dan Mckee that had all of his Colonial Coins and Silver sets stolen in 1981?
Is this the same Dan Mckee that was robbed at the National in 1991?
Is this the same Dan Mckee that had a rare T206 Magie lost by PSA??
Say it ain't so!

To the kind people during the Magie incident that stated: "Is Mckee trying another heist like in Anaheim" and "There is no way PSA lost that card" and "NO ONE COULD HAVE THAT MUCH BAD LUCK!" well I say to you people: "FIDDLESTICKS TO YOU!"

I would like to state that this post is above and beyond the call of duty. Josh, Bill, and John are all respectible class acts in the hobby and truly good friends. I think good Josh may have been describing my father above when he stated all of those nice things, it couldn't have been me.

Guys, why couldn't those darn chicken lids I won for $230 that are worth about $23 be the problem! Anyway I am sure that whatever happened was a complete fluke and a very rare event. Hopefully they will show up!

Thanks to everyone who has stood by pop and me during each and every misfortune that we have endured. I still love this hobby, I love the cards and most of the people are great! I thoroughly enjoyed the last Reading show, I had a complete weekend of nice people to deal with. Thanks to all. Sincerely, /s/ Dan Mckee.