View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Here is another scenario that has been brought to my attention. The board starts with knowledgeable people that contribute there years of knowledge and expertise. As the board progresses and they grow disinterested in the board direction, new interested people with some knowledge begin to participate without the knowledge of the previous research and data, they become they "word" of the subject but they actually are giving less information or the wrong information because they do not have the information from the previous people of knowledge. This is a diegression for not only the hobby but the people involved.

I am really surprised Leon that you still think the way you do since many that have asked to bring focus back to the board are many that have been solid contributors to quality card threads. I get the same feeling from them that I myself have. If things do not change I will greatly curtail my posts here. I think a Off Topic link is the best solution since there seems to be support for these posts.

When will Peter C. ever be wrangled in I do not see how he is not a troll to this board.

Dan, I don't think that anyone has claimed that there were NO O/T threads in the past, they were less frequent and didn't dominate the front page.

Lee