View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 07:54 AM
Administrator

Default Non-Ebay Auction Strategy

Posted By: Al Simeone

Hi Andy,
Thankyou for that statement I to believe that was a very Pompous statement also. I never singled out any one house.
Barry as for you First let me say In your case I believe that your auction is probably one of the best in terms of fair treatment of its customer.
Maybe I should clarify all to (most) there are many things that go on behind the seens that we dont even know about and that my friend is the way of the world.
Yes Barry you dont know me from adam nor do I know you but to single me out just because you got your nose in a twist because Im no registered in your auction or because I voiced MY OPINION about auction houses is a bit childish.
I think you should start a post and ask how many people feel the way I feel about this or feel the way you feel. I think its been covered before.Then you can go and defend the industry as you see fit. For the record Im registered with Mastros, REA,HUNT,HAKES,And A few others I cant think of. As for yours no I not Registered because I really dont collect Pre War cards I collect more in the memorabilia end. I only was asking leon a question about his bid stragety if that is what works for him good for leon! IN MY OPINION I thought he might have saved himself alot of money doing it a different way. Im sorry if I hurt you in some way but As you are intitled to your opinion I sir Am also intitled to mine. Thats why we live in the USA.