Thread: ebay Event
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Default ebay Event

Posted By: Bob Pomilla

eBay is on the road and we are coming to Manhattan! Please join us at the Doubletree Metropolitan Hotel to participate in our eBay In-Person event on Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 5:00 PM.

Join us for an evening of fun, information and eBay connections!
eBay In-Person is an interactive event that provides you with a forum to ask questions and share feedback. It's also the perfect opportunity to meet with eBay staff and mingle with other buyers and sellers from the Manhattan area.

5:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Registration Opens and (optional) Individual Account Assistance

Enjoy complimentary food and beverages while eBay staff from Trust & Safety, Buyer & Seller Experience, PayPal and Customer Support are available for one-on-one personal assistance with buying and selling questions or account concerns. Take the opportunity to meet and share experiences with other eBay members from the Manhattan area in a casual and friendly setting.

6:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Roundtable Discussions with Panel Members

Join one of several Roundtable discussions led by eBay staff and share your specific concerns, opinions, and suggestions for changes, improvements, or new features with eBay staff as well as local eBay community members.

7:00 PM to 8:00 PM - Question & Answer Panel

Sound off! eBay executive staff will lead a Q&A panel discussion to answer questions or comments from you, our members.

We hope that you will join us for eBay In-Person. Your input and feedback are crucial! We want to hear what's on your mind, answer questions, and listen to your suggestions for improving your buying and selling experiences on eBay.

Please RSVP* by Wednesday, September 19, 2007:
http://www.inpersonevents.com/manhattan>

* You will NEVER be asked for your eBay password on this registration form. eBay will never ask you to enter sensitive information (like your password) in an email.

Thank you for being a part of the eBay Community and for your continued buying and selling on eBay. We look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,

Lisa Laursen
eBay Community Development
eBay, Inc.

Event Information

1. When and where is the eBay In-Person event?

Date:
Thursday, September 27, 2007
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Doubletree Metropolitan Hotel New York City
569 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
212-752-7000

Parking:
No parking is available. We encourage participants to take public transportation.

2. Can I bring someone with me?

Yes, please feel free to bring a guest with you, just let us know in your RSVP response! *Attendees must be 15 years or older to attend.*

3. Will I have a chance to discuss my account with someone?

eBay staff at the event will do their best to answer and address specific questions and issues related to your buying and selling on eBay. If you have a question or issue that we are unable to answer or address at the In-Person event, we will take your information and have an eBay Customer Support representative follow-up with you after the event.

4. Why did I receive this invitation?

This invitation was sent to a random selection of active Manhattan-area eBay buyers who had opted-in to receive marketing communications from eBay.

5. Will food be provided at the event?

Hearty appetizers and beverages will be served at the event.

Please RSVP by Wednesday, September 19th:
http://www.inpersonevents.com/manhattan>

Thank you!