View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Default Since Steve Murray Suggested It...Introducing ourselves

Posted By: Jimmy Piccuito

31 years old - I live in the Boston area and I am a big fan of our local sports, started collecting when I was 8 years old. When I was 12 I started buying and selling cards - after college I started collecting pre-war and have learned a lot about other collectibles as well. I am a full time cartographer/engineer and after I got married I started selling more and have been on eBay sense 1998 jbsportsauctions33. I have been working on my website to continue my goals in the hobby as a collector and dealer. I am very active in the hobby and like to travel with my family sometimes on business so we can spend time together. There is not a day that goes by that I do not want to talk, see or hear about what is going on in the hobby and at the same time think about my number one priority my family and other responsibilities. I remember being in Boston on September 11th, I had to be at work by 6:30 a.m. so I was already working for about three hours. The company sent us home about 11:00 or so - I did not get home until 3:00 p.m. - the news, the cars - looking above you while you were in traffic is what I remember. The hobby gives me a break from the real world, and I think it gives me balance as well and helps me get through some really tough days.

Take care

Jimmy