View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Default E94 and E98 colors

Posted By: Marc

Has anyone ever seen E98 reprints? Do they exist? I recently bought two E98 cards of Fred Clarke (Green) and "Miner" Brown (Orange) for $98 at a local auction. However, these are the first I've ever seen in person and I can't be quite sure if they are legit or not? They look legit to someone like myself, but how would I know? To top it off, they were graded by arrowgrade.com. After all the contraversy with Frank Garro, I just don't know what to think? I went ahead and removed them from the arrowgrade slabs (more like thin album pages quality) and I'm now thinking of sending them to PSA to find out for sure. I would scan them on my computer to show them, but my computer only has a 6gb hard drive and I had to remove my scanner software to free up disk storage space just to keep my computer working until I get my new upgraded hard drive in the mail. To make a long story short, I just wanted to know if anyone knew of E98 reprints and if there was a website that contained pictures of them so I could compare my cards. If there are indeed reprints, maybe someone could shed some info to me on what I need to look for when comparing.