Thread: Mastro and FBI
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro and FBI

Posted By: leon

Just for a little edification I did personally ask Doug about his policy, for his company, as it pertained to removing wrinkles or creases. I know I have changed my view on them as it's too gray of an area. He told me that it wasn't worth the grief and that he no longer has his staff remove wrinkles or creases from cards. This was right before he got up and spoke at the Net54 Dinner at this last National. I sort of wanted to know since I figured the question would be asked. It wasn't.....Whether you bid in Mastro Auctions or not is obviously up to you. I know I put in extra bids last night just for general principle. Somehow I still don't think I will get any steals.....If you ask why Doug wouldn't come onto the forum again I think the answer is obvious. I am sure anything I say here will be taken to task by Jay B...but I know it's coming so what the heck...Again, just wanted to shed some light on that one fact...I will try to keep my nose out of these threads for the most part...best regards

edited grammar...but it still ain't so good..