View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Default 2007 East Coast National

Posted By: Jimmy

Joe,

I would say just like every show it has gone down in interest a bit, but a lot of the larger dealers come to the show - I would say the majority of the dealers at Philly come to the Boston show every year. The show is a bit smaller than Philly, but you are close to Boston and there is a lot to do other than going to the show. I work with one of the dealers at both shows and last years Boston show was better than the two Reading shows. They both have vintage dealers more than the East Coast National, even though there are new cards and dealers selling boxes and other items that is with every show now. I would say if you are 3-6 hours away it would be worth the trip, but I have seen less pre-war each year. The first year I went which was about 6 years ago - it was one of the best shows on the East Coast - maybe it still is – for the past few years I cut down on the shows I do but Philly and Boston are still on the list. I will have golf items and there was another dealer with just golf from Cape Cod - first week in Nov.

Jimmy