View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Default Trading across country.

Posted By: Dave F

Most of my trading experiences with other Net 54's have been positive. I've done transactions as large as $3500+ going each way...

My feeling has always been the regulars on here that I'm familiar with I'm pretty confident in not having many issues.

I have had one experience where I traded with a "lurker"...the deals was worth a few hundred bucks and the card arrived damaged. I don't believe it was damaged prior to shipping..but it did get dinged up pretty good before it got to me and I ended up about $200-250 short on the deal.

I would only "trade" with another Net54 guy and at this point would probably only do large transactions with another known board member. Our only recourse on here is a deal gone bad for the moderator to step in and try to solve an issue (which I'm sure Leon doesn't want to do)....with that said I don't know how you can take action against a lurker...not let him post anymore if there is a problem or if he doesn't actually send a card? If he already isn't posting....won't matter much.