View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Default Bridge collapse in minneapolis...

Posted By: paulstratton

Jay,

You're right.

David,

I can see you're passionate about politics. We could probably go back and forth forever and nothing would change. You talk about the need for politicians to be proactive and fix problems before they actually happen, unfortunately this ain't the way things work, sorry. Here's a question for you...if 9/11 had never happened would we be in Iraq? Maybe, maybe not. George Bush did not create the terrorist problem, he inherited it from Billary. Maybe if Billary would have taken out OBL in 93 like they should have(and could have), we wouldn't be in this mess at all. They just sat on their hands(or was it his face), and hoped it would go away, which it didn't. Not proactive. I mean they did nothing David, not a thing. It's just a little Hillaryarilous that you keep blaming Bush for everything. If there was an earthquake in the Midwest, I'm sure you would blame him for that as well. Has Bush made mistakes? Yes, many. What President hasn't? You want high oil prices? Pull out of Iraq then. How about $6.00 a gallon? Does that sound good? That would be great for our economy. There are other factors in high oil prices, China for one. Are we there for oil? Yes. Are there other reasons nobody talks about? Yes. Will we be there for years to come? Yes. Should we do everything we can to get OBL? Yes. I was in Ganny and I would give my left nut to get him. Problem is, we can't...at least not yet.