View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Administrator

Default Memory Lane Inc. will be on the HBO show Entourage on July 22

Posted By: leon

The reason I threatened banning you and Scott and Jim is because at some point ya'll need to post positively on this board. If you don't want to do that then I don't want you here. That goes for anyone. I am certain I get far more emails from folks asking why I don't just ban ya'll than the other way around. Believe me...there is a lot of support for it. I would prefer not to do that and continue to hope that ya'll will post "positive" things on the board. Personal lives need to stay off the board too unless you want to talk about yourself (or anyone talking about themself is ok).....I know there are a few folks that don't like the way I run this board. No matter what I do some folks won't like it. I don't know of anyone that doesn't like the way the board is being run who's opinion I respect. Please don't take that as a personal stab as it's not meant to be. I just don't care what ya'll three and another handful of your cronies think, with respect to me running Net54. I am really tired of ya'll three questioning the way I run this board. We all know how you feel. Have a good evening...