Thread: E 120s??
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Default E 120s??

Posted By: doug

you have half the set? thats quite an accomplishment in itself regardless of condition. 240 in the set so i cant imagine there are very many complete sets around. You can pick up raw, poor condition ones for pretty reasonable prices, but decent condition have started to to become a bit pricier, however the prices for the E 120s listed by that seller seem insane. I wanted to bid on some of the PSA 3s and PSA 4s as some of them had nice eye appeal, but the bidding is way out of hand. I fear that the prices of mid condition graded 1920 am caramels are going to go the way of some of the earlier E issues, such as the E 93s and E98s because there are very few out there but still these prices are just leaving me scratching my head. Check out the current price of the waite hoyt!!! Ive heard of the seller before but it stil seems crazy, because some mid condition SGC graded E 120s just went for a lot lower prices just days ago. Perhaps a few buyers are trying to complete a psa graded e 120 set and price is no object.