View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Administrator

Default 10:15 and Goodwin is all but over :)

Posted By: Dylan

Scott, I understand your arguement on the Coupon Cobb, but it all depends on how we assess value. I've wrote about this in detail on the other forum before. The supply of T213-3 Cobb coupons is very low, and the PSA 9 is an obvious 1 of 1 at that grade, however T206's have much greater demand, a demand that surpasses the relative rarity of the T213-3. T213-2 is collected more, and had the card been a T213-2 i think it would have fetched more money. But I still think all of the T213 sets are undervalued and in time I think this Cobb pickup and many other T213 pickups will look like smart buys. They will never be in the demand T206's are, but the hobby as a whole has seen the greatest spikes in prices in the rarer issues, not the mainstream ones. And while the T213 set may be the easiest as far as the Louisiana issues go, its still tougher then all mainstream tobacco trust card issues. In time collectors may place more weight in this and value it more then most of their counterpart T206's.