View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Administrator

Default A bit upset about this one...

Posted By: Anonymous

I never said I was looking to return or sell the card, just to get some opinions on whether you think the card decription was appropriate or not. And to answer one question, yes the moment i pulled the card out of the package the eyes shined from the pencil, it is most obvious. When i showed it to my mom it was the first thing she noticed as well(i didnt tell her about it either), so i know the seller could not have not known about it. I knew that a few of you would jump on my back and say "you shoulda looked harder" or like Joe saying something to the effect "instead of making all your useless comments here you should email the seller about its condition" but really i wanted to know about how you guys feel about sellers highlighting a cards positive aspects and not mentioning the negative ones. Now if there was no info at all written for the card i wouldnt be upset, although i do think sellers should list something that isnt noticable(like the pencil mark that is on his head, perhaps the eyes are noticable I dont refer to them) in a scan. But when you take the time to highlight a cards positives it seems that you should also mention any glaring defects, especially if you write the card is in "great condition." Just my opinion, even if the card is in a sgc 10 holder.