View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay...new feedback format

Posted By: mr. moses

thru the morass. I must admit it is I. Concurrent with this posting I have added my bio to the most recent thread. Annonimity is for the weak. I am new to this board and the non-sport site.
It didn't take long to review every thread on the NSB. It appears a more daunting task here; more people, more controversy, more/more/more. Good thing I have no life and a great deal of time and patience.
I have noted that the other board seems a bit more civil but in defense of this place; sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make the omelete. My first thought is that Leon and Tom MUST be applauded for bringing their respective sites to fruition and their handling of the delicate and mostly thankless task as moderators. I have spoken to both in person and best as I can tell they are what-you-see-is-what-you-get.
After reading a pair of ML threads that exceeded 560 responses I am in no condition to comment further here and now about anythink (Malapropism added for creative effect). I hope to contribute in the future and I am thankful for a forum in which EVERYONE & ANYONE can comment without fear of reprisal.
BTW Barry I have a lot of respect for you that seems to be a sentiment echoed by the board overall (I see it in every thread) AND you hail from Brooklyn! Only thing is that modern day icons typically are known by their initials or ONE name (certainly the initials BS wouldn't be good) and "Barry" might bring someone else to mind in a baseball forum. Would NSB (no steroids Barry) be appropriate?

JOKE: Did you hear the one about the one-armed fisherman??

He caught a fish THIS big (take arm and move outstretched to one side....)