View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Default Charity Auction - The Painted Turtle $6000! 20 mins left!

Posted By: Kyle

I have nothing against charities for animals, its really sad the conditions some of them live in. BUT when I had this idea originally, I was thinking that somehow the auction would benefit people and in a more immediate fashion - hence why I am really in support of the money going to a feed the hunger charities or medicine for children charity.

Guys, we may get $2000 out of this, we may get less... hopefully more. Its not worth bickering over the charity.

Support the idea, support the generous, giving members of this forum and just make this happen. Please.

From here on out, all my responses in the thread will contain the procedure information to be involved.

To join the Net54 Charity Auction sponsored by Robert Edward Auctions:
1. Send in any card(s) legibilly specifying with what it is, year, player, variation, etc.
2. Declared value(s) (write NONE if you don't want a tax document returned to you)
3. Please print your address for a tax document if desired
4. Cards MUST be postmarked by 02/14/2007.
5. Send email confirmation of your intention to participate and what you're sending to: kylebicking@yahoo.com

(address removed, please see later posts)

On 02/21/2007, I will reply to the thread with a list of the donations and donators to thank all of those who supported the idea. I've had several emails already, thank you!