View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Default SAVE THE SEALS.....A CRY FOR HELP !!!!!!

Posted By: Anonymous

Anyone who thinks that killing seals "IS THE WORST ACT OF ALL GOING ON BY HUMAN BEINGS" needs to go back to high school and sign up for History 101. He can study the Holocaust, the Inquisition, the Armenian genocide, Darfur, medieval tortures, and countless other unspeakable acts committed by mankind against his fellow men. In my opinion, all of these are infinitely worse than killing animals.

In our society, we use animals for food, clothing and other purposes. To anyone who is not a member of PETA, it is obvious that the animal must be killed before it can be used for this purpose. Personally, I cannot see that the precise methodology used to kill the animal is tremendously important. (To be fair, I must say that I also cannot understand the hand-wringing and agonizing about traditional implementations of the death penalty. Hanging and the electric chair seem perfectly appropriate to me.)

Does everyone know that Adolph Hitler, quite possibly the most loathsome and despicable individual who ever lived, was a vegetarian?