View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Default Leon, are You Going to Do Anything to Keep the Leading Graded Card Collector Here?

Posted By: Joann

Well well. I've had quite a week here. A few days ago I was called 'holier than thou' (hee - cool, because I've never been called holier than much of anything before). And now I've been asked not to participate in this thread for not being sufficiently serious. lol

I wonder what post I made that detracted from the seriousness of this thread. Could it have been my first post where I noted the similarity between the initial post here and one on the non-vintage board? Naaah. Had to be the yes vote for pot!

Check this out - here is the non-vintage thread. Note that the initial post is almost identical to this one.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526604/thread/1170994269/Tom%2C+are+You+Going+to+Do+Anything+to+Keep+thr+Le ading+Graded+Card+Collectors+Here-

So before I bow out of this thread, I have just one question:

Leon,

I have announced that I will not post in this thread anymore. I am the giant of the low grade collecting industry on the west side of Grand Rapids Mich - the giant I tell you! Do you plan on doing anything to get me back? You may not care about collecting on Grand Rapid's west side but it is the future of the hobby and the future seems to be walking away.

Just want to know if anything is being done or if you care?

Joann

hahaha - this might be the funnest post I've ever made. Now - back to the seriousness everyone.