View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Administrator

Default Let's Be Frank, Actually My Name Is Peter...

Posted By: Joe Pelaez

Peter, every one of your points, only points out my point that points out and proves that you are an Investor in Denial.
Even your fellow speculators will agree to the fact that it was the graders that created the cardboard MARKet.
Why are you always the last to get the word?

Elated that you cornered your 4 T206 HOF's.
Tell me, when you called your investment broker, did you tell him to add them to your portfolio with the U S Steel stock, or that you're adding a new word to the investment lingo.
You are now collecting stocks.

Peter, an investor in denial is not a crime, you've already come out of the closet on that point.
Believe me, I don't give a rats @ss if your T206 stock goes up or down.
What you fail to grasp is the simple fact that you and I have a totally different mindset about the cardboard.

Simply stated, my fun and joy is filling an empty slot in a binder.
Whereas your fun and joy is the upside of the T206 MARKet.
As a matter of fact, I have archived where you said that if the card stock MARKet took a dive, you would stop investing in cardboard.
Now here's the part where you have difficulties in understanding.
Being that the ups and down of your stock MARKet was never part of my game plan, if your MARKet takes a dive, I would continue to try to fill an empty slot in the binder.

Peter, There's an old movie called "Born Yesterday."
In it, Broderick Crawford has a classic line with a young William Holden.
"Never crap a crapper."

During those days, among other things, you weren't allowed to use the word "Bull Sh!t."