View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Default Let's Be Frank, Actually My Name Is Peter...

Posted By: leon

Why is it always "Net54's" fault? What did this web hosting company ever do to anyone? Answer- nothing !! I get so sick and tired of hearing this crap...and the crap about nothing is ever any good on this board anymore and no one posts anymore. If you said anything like this then you are obviously in the river in Egypt, called "De-Nile"...We currently have the most, and best, board members I have EVER seen, INCLUDING the FullCount days. I thank everyone for that...including the folks that talk smack about this board...I appreciate hearing criticisms...It's part of anything we do.....I think Kevin has enlightened us quite a bit, Jim C is obviously worried about his cards, and most of the rest of us don't care. I do care about altering and bad things in the hobby but like to talk about the good stuff even more. It's just a few thoughts I figured I would throw in...Getting back to topic if the bottom fell out of the market I would be both disappointed and happy. I would definitely still be a collector.....more than ever.