View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Administrator

Default Let's Be Frank, Actually My Name Is Peter...

Posted By: John

Aggressive Kevin, perhaps no more aggressive/ dangerous than this comment. Are you bragging to us, or warning us???

“I am a collector and card doctor...albeit an honest one. All my work is either with me or in "very trusted hands" and will not enter the hobby.”

Do you have first hand knowledge of the stuff you post about above Kevin or don’t you? Not aggressive just a simple question and if you do and don’t want to share it with us, why post at all?? Seems pointless, to point out things we cant protect ourselves from since the people who have this all-powerful knowledge can and I quote…

“They are the ones that try their best...and do a good job. As proven, an advanced card doctor can get almost anything by. If it can't get by then I'm sure almost anything can be completly created. “

“Ah, but can you tell when an old card has been made to look newer then artificially aged? I can't and neither can the best graders in most cases.”

“Would it be preferred that these subjects be avoided?”

No it would be preferred that you actually tell something useful vs. countless innuendo and vague speculation.

Kevin, not out to get you but so far you’ve posted some blank case slips and opened PSA slabs. You’ve admitted you’re a card doctor with vast amounts of knowledge and your buddy Jim has eluded that you could use this to you advantage.

"What was the quote by one of our mutual friends--if people knew what you know and it got in the wrong hands it could bring down the hobby as we know it today--something like that."

You even admit you doctor cards and that these cards will never see the hobby or some unsuspecting schumck’s collection, I am to believe this how??

If you’re trying to build creditability to help the hobby, and you have knowledge, which could do so. That’s very admirable, not sure the way you presented yourself so far has helped your cause if in fact that’s your cause at all?

"Aggressive and somewhat insulting, yet not surprising at all. Matter of fact it was expected...what took you?"

And please the martyr schiidct is a bit played out at this time be careful most of the time there is only enough room on a cross for one, not sure Crandell has room for you up there at this time.

So how about it? Are there any artists in the house? I would like to commission the 12 stages of Crandell’s suffering via Net 54 mural at this time, please let me know.