View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Default Personal attacks etc.....a polite HALT....now

Posted By: leon

Hey Folks,
I have now had enough comments, emails, phone calls, etc... to say something about the personal attacks of the last few days. I think everyone knows my feelings on censorship. I hate it. With that being said I do always have the silver bullet called "detrimental to the welfare of the board" clause, which I am invoking now. For the next few days....hopefully longer, I want to put a moratorium on the personal insults and name calling.....photoshop renditions and all. The only caveat is I will still take on the stuff myself as I am ok with it when it's about me. I think it's kind of funny and am flattered by it. I can find humor in it and won't take it personally. With that being said this is a vintage baseball card board so lets get back to talking about them. This is fair warning that any more name calling and insults, especially for the next few days, will probably be deleted. I sincerely hope everyone understands I am not trying to censor too much but want to get back to the focus of the board. Don't get me wrong either. If someone does something unjustly or fraudulently it can still posted about it but it needs to be in a professional manner. Best regards....moderator dude