View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Administrator

Default WAY O/T - Need some legal help

Posted By: Denny

I totally agree with Anthony... I think 2 Adults and a newborn in...Let's say 700 Sqft apartment? I had 5...5 rears old and under & I could of used my dresser for their bunk beds We lived in a 1000 Sqft place then. Little people are.... little!

No kiddin', Us Sub Sailors find every piece of space to make the situation work! Ask Zack?

I'm not bein' a wise guy at all...I think that because of the situation you guys are in, this will help you to be fruggle today and lessons will be learned for the future! Besides, Think of the memories you'll create while saving Cash for Cards(or Diapers, Suckers or even that 5 drawer dresser you'll need in 5 years ) 6 X 15 could be a palace, if one is willing to be Creative....

I'm sure at first your wife might think your nuts, but the whole idea about saving for the future usually plays out in the whole wisdom kind of thinkin'. I would like to add that havin' a lot of room sometimes makes you think "Is the Baby alright", to many times when they're 2 or 3 rooms away!

Food for thought...

Life's Grand,
Denny Walsh

PS I would love to see how you are all doing in the future and how things turn out! If you're able to find the time,

"Please let us all know how you made out!"