View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Administrator

Default Vintagecardpricing - Billing warning.

Posted By: edacra

All I have asked, plain and simple, is for the unauthorized charges made by your company be reversed to my card.

"I just find it funny that Mr. Barak posts these things that are false 8 minutes after he called me on my cell phone."

Huh? Bobby, I called your business line listed on your website right after I made my last post. I figured it would be best to clear up any miscommunication over the phone, and I actually did offer an apology to you if you thought my intention was merely to insult you, and reiterated I merely wanted a refund.... but this is enough. The benefit of the doubt is fading fast here. You know deep down if you're being ethical or not. You know the truth. I haven't used your site, and you slipped up and forgot to cancel my account as promised on September 3rd.

This isn't personal. I haven't made a single personal insult to you, ever.

Your system system requires personal interaction to request a cancellation. When I contacted the sites general business email address to resolve a billing issue at an odd hour, it was mentioned as a personal inconvenience. When I called your business number listed on the website, you answered it, before excusing yourself because you were in the middle of a Birthday Party. Frankly, I'm not interested in this personal interaction. We're discussing an accounting issue here. It's not a personal attack, nor should it be perceived as an infringement or inconvenience.

Please do share my sign in log, Bobby. I have suggested it. You already breached the privacy agreement on your website when you posted my full name.

You won't see a log-in between September and Today unless you have fabricated it.

In the meantime, why send me a refund by check? Why no just reverse the charge through my credit card on file and be done with me once and for all?