View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Administrator

Default Vintagecardpricing - Billing warning.

Posted By: Bobby Binder

It was a surprise to see this post after just waking up and turning on my computer first thing this morning.

Yes I offered free trials to the members of this board when we launched in June of last year and told them to sign up as a limited non-paying member and contact me and I would upgrade them to VIP for 2 weeks. This process would not involve any person entering any credit card information at all.

edcara aka Barak XXXXX signed up for the service on 9/3/06 as a full paying member and never contacted me until last night 9:38PM. I never knew of any request or dissatisfaction with our services that we provide and it was new to me. So far we have had very few people cancel their memberships and we always send out a letter to verify. Quan was one such member who did this and has recently signed up again. I am on the computer 15-18 hours a day and respond to everyones requests as promptly as humanly possible. If I have made an error then I will honor it and refund Mr. Barak XXXXX his money.

It would of been nice if he would of given me at least a chance to work something out before he made this post on the board at 5:52 AM, which by the way is shortly before 3AM where I live.

I am sorry that this was brought out here is a public format and I feel he is trying to damage my company with his statements.

edited last name 2nd time