View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Administrator

Default Is it really Net54's fault?

Posted By: Dave

I think the debates, the arguements, the falling out's are all part of this board...and there is no way to keep any of the three from happening. Unless Leon was to police every single thread from start to finish (and what kind of board would that be?) The business of cards is no different than any other business that I'm aware of. In any line of work your subject to critisicms and keeping to certain standards. I don't think certain conversations should be carried but so far...but again, it shouldn't be Leon's job to act like the third grade teacher and tell the kids to go sit in a corner. As far as the other thread Leon...I applaude you for not getting anymore involved than you have. I think letting it run its course is for the best. I also believe at any time one of these things comes up...be it with an auction house...grading company...or a price reporting site, that in the end things will die down as they always seem to. By Wednesday these threads will probably be lost on page 3. As far as the "management" of businesses involved. Leaving the board is probably not the best idea...let things work themselves out...in the end you'll benefit more from staying. As my grandpappy Elrod used to say...Eating a pile of dog crap today doesn't mean you have to eat the same pile tomorrow". Whatever that meant...