View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Default Hmm...will this card cross from SGC to PSA?

Posted By: Dave

IMO I'm thinking the card didn't go for higher because of the scan...not real good with details. Even though there aren't many of the Dutch Jordan's or for that matter many SL'ers at all in SGC 60 slabs, there are 17 or 18 Jordan's higher than 5's in PSA slabs. As far as SL'ers go I think that is a pretty high amount above 5's compared to the others in the set...Michael you might can correct me on that. I often think that the higher priced SGC Southern Leaguers may well in fact be bought by PSA guys that do cross them over, and with this Jordan having so many graded higher with PSA, maybe that is why it didn't bring a higher price. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with it. Even with eight seconds to go I didn't think I'd win it, I had a max bid of $245 in it. I guess until the card gets in my hands we just won't know if it has any faults which may have caused it to dip in price. I know the centering doesn't look bad, to me anyway..and it does have an Old Mill back...not that an OM back would bring it much more money though. I'll post a detailed scan of the card when it arrives for better opinions on crossing it over.