View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Default *FIRST AUCTION* T206 PSA 1 Lou Ritter DRUM

Posted By: MVSNYC

i am offering for auction the above mentioned card. the auction will run 7 days from the time this is posted. please respond to this post with your name and bid. all bids to follow must be higher than the previous (pretty simple). the winner will be the one with the highest bid before the hammer drops, exactly 7 days to the second. any bids after that exact second will be too late.

it is my decision that i will send Leon 2% of the selling price for allowing this auction to take place on his forum.

good luck, let's see how it goes...if there appears to be any "funny business" i reserve the right to end the auction or not carry through with the transcation.

michael sarno

opening bid: $99.99
reserve: $905 (that was what bidding reached before it was taken off of eBay by hackers).
************************************************** ************************************************** *

edited: to add opening bid & reserve

edited to say: since there is no seconds in the listing time, the hammer falls at exactly the post time listed above, 7 days from now (next saturday)...there can be multiple bidders that last minute, but the winner will be the last bidder BEFORE that minute hits the above time.

edited to say: that if there are multiple bidders who post the same amount right at the end of the auction, the FIRST person to post that amount wins...

edited to say: there are no bidding increments, bid what you wish...highest bid wins.

and i will pay for insured fed ex overnight!