View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Default My two cents about the board and the "hobby".

Posted By: Denny Walsh

David,
I do agree with you! I to also am waiting for something crazy ta happen. It seems inevitable!
And yes, I admit it, I am mainly a lurker, but I do wish I had more time to contribute to the board. But every now and again I like to chime in, Just to know that I am a part of the Net54 family.
The cards are what get me excited about coming here! You guys are all absolutely grand in nature. Basically, I don't believe that the slab company's will rewrite the history of were the cards came from or were they're going. There is alot of truth on this board. No matter who is sharing their experience. I do have the tendency to overlook the bickering and seek the knowledge that is here, But the Spice that seems to infiltrate into the daily life of this board can be very exilerating! And Yes, even the members who can't seem to stop tonge whipping eachother have a lot to offer.
I want to thank you all for being real. It doesn't happen everday that we can meet people who give their all at being themsleves.
Oh yeah, there is still a complete balance to the board....A lot of positive people here who just make this place very full with history of the hobby & the game.

"This board is a part of my daily life",
(and that's just a grand ding ta know!!!)

Denny Walsh