View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Default O/T Reality Check Sad and Insane May be Hung Soon

Posted By: leon

I am coming to agreement with my good friends Tom Boblitt and Barry. It's very interesting to see what others think about this subject. There are really good points on both sides (pro and anti war). If you don't see that then you are somewhat closed minded, imo. I gave my very long winded (about 2 sentences) opinion about 150 posts ago. I was for it and now I am becoming against it, or at least against our troops getting killed in a no win situation. Something has to be done I just don't know how/what. Obviously no one has figured that out yet. One thing I will say is that if you think Bush enjoys what is going on you are dead wrong. Does anyone in their right mind think that he likes facing the thousands of families who have had someone give the ultimate sacfrifice for our freedom? That has to be horrible. Let's let this thread go a few more hours and lock it down. As with anything I think moderation is a good thing. Also, if anyone has to get in one more opinion, after locked, they can always email me and we can chat about it. I want to let everyone speak their mind but also do want to get back to our little gems pretty quickly. After all that is what this board is for. Please pray our troops will be safe too. Take care and Happy New Year....